efi 165

Bruce Plecan nacelp at bright.net
Sat Apr 17 15:26:43 GMT 1999

----- Original Message -----
From: Andrew K. Mattei <amattei at mindspring.com>
To: <gmecm at efi332.eng.ohio-state.edu>
Sent: Saturday, April 17, 1999 11:09 AM
Subject: Re: efi 165

Just thow some numbers in there.  Ain't much gonna be right anyway.
Say the table is 12x12.  Total 144, might use the first 2 rows (24) so
120 will be changed.   Toss in moving the fuel around and in general
tinkering
the start is just that, a place to fire the engine up.
   Ya just gotta go at this in a Zen way, clear your mind, and just react.
No "ego" telling you that you want to run x-y-z-...   Might sound silly but
cuts your time in half, also develope good note taking skills.
Bruce