Emulator Come on guys

Patrick G. Moore pmoore at cmr.gov
Mon Apr 19 18:29:08 GMT 1999

Hi All:

I am rebuilding a 3.8 Buick for my 87 Century Limited.  I believe the
computer is a 737, don't recall the chip code.  Heads are ported/polished
and I will put a cam in it, so I look forward to doing some tuning.  I have
a 486 laptop that will run off the cigarette lighter which I use to
run Turbo-Link.  I have been toying with the idea of writing a tcl/tk
table editor.  I can't recall if the table widget I have used is pure tk
or requires compiling an extension, if so it is much more difficult on
windoz than linux.  Whatever, it will need to run on w3.1 to co-exist
w/Turbo-Link on my laptop.  I have played with the latest contribution
table dumping program and it should not be hard to use the same configuration
file scheme to pop up table widgets.

Enough rambling.  I looked through the archives, and I am not sure
which emulator you are talking about here.  Can you point me there
again?  Will I need access to a burner to construct the board?  I'm
pretty sure I am in.

PS. The boss just let me order a g-tech for my b-day - WooHoo!

Patrick Moore
patm at cais.com
86 5cyl VW Quantum (daily beater)
87 3.8 Buick Century