Emulator Come on guys

Patrick G. Moore pmoore at cmr.gov
Tue Apr 20 21:41:58 GMT 1999

Patrick G. Moore wrote:

snip ...

> Enough rambling.  I looked through the archives, and I am not sure
> which emulator you are talking about here.  Can you point me there
> again?  Will I need access to a burner to construct the board?  I'm
> pretty sure I am in.

David:

OK, I found it.  It's this one right?

http://www.emi.net/~mpitts/PROM-EMU.ZIP

It looks like I could handle that, given a pcb.  I need to emulate
a 2732, I think, so I will need an adapter for 24 pins.  My friend
has a prom burner and does his own board projects, so he should
be able to help me get it working.  Should be able to use the burner
in read mode to see if the emulator is working correctly, right?

How many people have responded?  Are you ordering soon? Am I too
late for this round?

Thanks
Pat

patm at cais.com