Emulator Come on guys

David A. Cooley n5xmt at bellsouth.net
Wed Apr 21 21:51:23 GMT 1999

At 03:33 PM 4/21/99 -0400, you wrote:

>That means, you have already done the one at
>http://www.paulandmark.u-net.com/electron/Computer/Eprom_Emulator/
>as a double sided layout, and thats what the beta is?  And now
>you are working on the one at
>http://www.emi.net/~mpitts/PROM-EMU.ZIP as the next generation?

Hi Pat,
Not sure if it's the next generation or not...  It runs off the parallel
port, so those with Diacom have to swap cables every time they want to
change the cal...  If we could find a serial port unit that allowed
individual address changes instead of having to dump the whole Bin, that
would be the best of both worlds.

           David Cooley N5XMT           Internet: N5XMT at bellsouth.net
   Sponges grow in the ocean... Wonder how deep it would be if they didn't?!