727 Pinout..P.S. - about faxing into own PC...

Todd....!! atc347 at c-com.net
Thu Apr 29 22:15:18 GMT 1999

Max, I just thought that you may only have one phone line, thus
seemingly hendering your ability to fax the doc into your own PC from
home...

The way I used to get around that prob was to hook both the fax and the
PC modem up to the same phone line within your house, then begin the fax
send process from the fax and pickup an additional line within the same
phone system and humm into it while pressing the receive button on the
PC fax software...

I've done it both ways (From and to the PC) from the same line at home
before I installed the second line....

I would first listen to the 'hummmmm' of a dial tone first to be sure
you're familiar with the tone...  OR you could just record it on a tape
recorder or the PC and play it back when it requires a dial tone before
dialing(If it does in fact require this tone in order to send a fax(or
start dialing the fax number)

Play with it, you can do it!!

LATER!

Todd.....!!