727 Pinout..P.S. - about faxing into own PC...

Frederic Breitwieser frederic at xephic.dynip.com
Thu Apr 29 20:49:02 GMT 1999

And "old" trick was to connect the two units together via phone cable
with a 9V battery in parallel to the black/red phone wires, so there
is no phone service whatsoever.  Then, set your first system to fax
over without checking for a dial tone, and when it "dials", have the
second one answer manually.

I've done this successfully on bizarre occasions where I have to
transfer files from one PC to another, there is no LAN, and I left the
laplink cable at home.

Prolly more work than its worth.

--

Frederic Breitwieser
Bridgeport CT 06606

1993 Supercharged Lincoln Continental
1989 HWMMV w/turbocharged 500cid Caddy
1975 Dodge D200 Club Cab soon to have 431 stroker + turbos
2000 (I hope) Buick GTP (Mid-Engined Sports Car)