What are most of you use to get prom programmed data

rr RRauscher at nni.com
Sun Aug 1 17:10:16 GMT 1999

For the eproms, an eprom reader/burner, pop the eprom out of the
ecm first. Some use a clip-on cable to read them, as some are
soldered in and folks only want to read them.

For flash, a couple of people on the list are working with them.
Doing the cabling and software to re-flash them.

I can recommend that you do a quick search on the archives,
there really is a ton of info on readers/burners and flash
stuff.

BobR.