Used PCM Prices.

rr RRauscher at nni.com
Mon Aug 2 00:04:09 GMT 1999

I'm right outside of Phila. PA, the yards I use are in Swedeland,
near the Inquier (newspaper pub) building off River road.

One is Shorty's, they cater to cars only, the other being Shorty
and Dave's, they cater to trucks. They each have a daily $2 cover
charge, and don't guarentee a thing. They are about 1/2 mile apart.

There is another yard that I've gone to once or twice that is in
the Roslyn area NW? of Philly. Basically the same rules.

The only thing that I try to do, is to look a little gruff going
in. Don't shower or shave, ragged cloths, the beater is driven,
you don't want to look expensive to anyone there <g>.

BobR.