What are most of you use to get prom programmed data

rr RRauscher at nni.com
Tue Aug 3 04:48:13 GMT 1999

As far as I know, the clip cables are home made using a
test clip as the clip-on part. Some ribbon cable and
a socket finish it up.

I wasn't entirly clear on some of the eproms being soldered
in. They are soldered to a carrier, along with the netres,
as a plug in assembly. Hard to get into a reader.

So, you unplug this from the ecm, clip on the adapter
cable and read the prom.

BobR.