7747 A/C enable

Brent Obermiller ober_b at hotmail.com
Wed Aug 4 15:29:54 GMT 1999

Thanks Jim, but that's what I'm trying avoid.  I just spend 3 afternoons
trying to get my new 134a to cool me and I traced it to the
relay...apparently the Olds 307 Carb ECM is programmed like the 7747 (w/
respect to the A/C enable) and I just got done rewiring the relay for the
16136965, Monday.  Worst case I'll put two  one wire weather-pak connectors
on the relay and swap back and forth w/ the computers, but I was thinking
that the point of *electronic* fuel injection is ease/ improve recalibration
through software.  (That why we dispise carburetors, ladder logic, and
hydraulic logic,as mechanical logic controllers, right?)
You guys are smart, I know one of you knows where this memory location
hides. The weather-pak thing would be *okay* but as Mike Knell says, "the
hard part is making it look easy." Currently my set-up looks 'factory' and I
love it.
Thanks Again, Brent