Need Spark Tuning halp, 86-87 Turbo Buick

JTesta1966 at aol.com JTesta1966 at aol.com
Thu Aug 5 13:27:04 GMT 1999

In a message dated 8/5/99 12:10:35 AM Eastern Daylight Time, ECMnut at aol.com
writes:

<< My friend believes his keyway on the front of his Turbo
 Buick crank is retarded two degrees.  This means the
 crank sensor is also affected.   Is anyone aware of a
 byte in the chip that would allow changing the "base timing",
  so he doesn't have to change every location in the tables? >>

Fix it!! Its common to chew the balancer keyway. Anyway, I think you're
looking for Spark Reference Angle at address: $315E

Jim