7747 A/C enable

Shannen Durphey shannen at grolen.com
Fri Aug 6 01:22:52 GMT 1999

Brent Obermiller wrote:

> Unforunately, I now believe that Ludis is right...that is the polarity of
> the computer output is opposite (not the state of the output).  I found the
> A/C wasn't cycling AFTER grenading the evaporator (ESTER oil is very messy).
<snip>

I've read your posts, and tried to figure out how the evaporator could
have let go.  Is it possible that the high side blow off valve
opened?  They are usually mounted on the rear of the compressor and
when they're forced open they release oil on the back of the engine,
firewall, sometimes the hood, too.

Shannen