7747 A/C enable

JTesta1966 at aol.com JTesta1966 at aol.com
Fri Aug 6 20:42:47 GMT 1999

morepoweral at tetranet.net writes:

<< This is kind of a rehash of what most everyone else has stated, but..
  I don't recall any GM box supplying 12 volts to run anything. B+ is
 usually supplied straight from the fuse block to the device, and then
 the ECM grounds the other side of the device, to turn on whatever it is
 trying to ru >>

Yah...thats what I said first off..then went to using a 5 pin bosch
relay...but yeah...you're right, pretty easy to reverse the op. As for batt
pos trigger, the only one I KNOW is the fuel pump relay..that gets hit w/12V
trigger...I assume a safty item since in an accident, inadvertently grounding
the trigger (via bent sheet metal) wont turn on the fuel pump.

Jim