7747 A/C enable

CSH-HQ nacelp at jvlnet.com
Sat Aug 7 01:37:35 GMT 1999

Only secondary, any G forces that starves the oil pump pick up to suck
enough air, so that the fuel pump stalls, is the stratgey.  Basically 45d
from vertical,  and pump stalls.  Also, sustained high g cornering, braking
can do it.  Also, why you need min cross section plumbing + mechanical
guages when watching FP in corner burning. A poorly designed oil pan can
start doing this at .8G's. Accumulators work.
Cheers
bruce
None of this applies to land barges in any way, but can drive the rest of us
nutty.
   Honest was just trying to keep grandma and my doughter's age friend happy.
Wonder what Martha thinks about it.

..I assume a safty item since in an accident, inadvertently grounding