Table of GM PCM's (1990 and up)????

Ken Kelly kenkelly at lucent.com
Sat Aug 7 11:48:02 GMT 1999

Ludis,

	I have been working with Dave on the 8051. I have several PCM's that I am
testing with. I would suggest the following update:

16188051
Application: 1994-95 5.7 LT1 V8 SFI
Flash type: 2 pieces 28F512 (Intel)

Memcal ID's:
BMFN (16209461) M6 F-Body
? (16209471) A4 F-Body
BMFC (16209381) A4 B-Body

 I believe the truck 5.7 V8's use a different PCM. The listed ID's are the 95
unit's There are a few others.

		Ken