Software Dyno...

Bill Shaw bshaw at connix.com
Wed Aug 11 01:07:00 GMT 1999

I'm also using StreetDyno.  It's very sensitive to recording and playback levels,  and susceptible to noise.  It seems to work pretty
well in my Spider  once I got the levels right,  giving numbers near what I'd expect, maybe a little high,  but reasonable.  I have a
graph on my Spider page.

I recorded a couple of runs in my brother's '79 Spider,  but got crazy numbers because of noise spikes. I'm going to try a small cap to
see if it'll smooth out some if the sharp spikes next time I get back to that project.

Bill Shaw
'78 Fiat Spider
(Will soon be) Fuel injected and stepping out over the line
http://www.connix.com/~bshaw/fiat.html