Car dieing additinal info.

Ward wspoonemore at excite.com
Wed Aug 11 15:12:16 GMT 1999

Sure sounds like a TCC problem, The clutch is constructed like an odl style
manual xmish clutch so it sure woud cause a stall if locke or draging, if
this is the case the MAP values should be higher than normal, indicating a
high load.

Sure points out the value of the scan data over subjective observations.

Ward