Car dieing additinal info.

Ken Kelly kenkelly at lucent.com
Wed Aug 11 16:33:22 GMT 1999

Rodger,
	A friend bought his son a used Cavalier. It had the same
problem. It would occasionally remain locked, after the PCM
tried to unlock it. He was told this was a common problem
and required replacing the Torque converter. The labor cost
with front wheel drive was very high, so He took the cheap
route and disconnected the TCC! If it never locks there is
no problem unlocking it! I don't recommend that solution,
since I think with your power levels you would overheat the
trans fluid.

		Ken