G-Tech Pro on Sale

Jeff M tystorm at email.msn.com
Wed Aug 11 22:24:19 GMT 1999

Hey listers, found in the latest Racers Wholesale catalog the GTech-Pro from
Tesla to be on sale for $119.00 (verses $139.95).  Their phone number is
1.800.397.7815 or 1.800.886.RACE, and they are located in GA.   Prices are
good until 10-27-1999.

And for those of you with questions, I will try to pre-answer them here ;-}

This device uses a precision accelerometer and a RISC microprocessor to
calculate hp, quarter mile speed and times, zero to sixty times, G forces
for stopping, accelerating and cornering.  Plug it into your lighter and
stick it to your windshields and push the button on the display for what
you want and GO, that is it, all self contained.   Many tests by users I
know and have heard from show it to be very accurate in being repeatable,
which is what you want to determine if your mods gave you what you paid for.
This device has been used at the track and is within 2/10 of the tree for
most cars and for those that really launch hard, and lift the front end up a
lot, will be within 4/10 of a second.  The key word is repeatability and
there it really works well.  The unit is very small at 2 3/8" wide, 2 3/4"
long and 5/8" height.

That is about it and yes I have been using one for over a year now and it is
great and has helped immensely in my work.

Jeff Middaugh
tystorm at email.msn.com