700R4 not shifting out of first.

Carl Summers intech at writeme.com
Wed Aug 11 22:54:25 GMT 1999

Hi Todd,
      On the early factory 700r4....if the TV cable breaks or becomes
unhooked it will not upshift.....if you can get it to upshift full throttle
but will not downshift/kickdown, it is the governor.....otherwise it's in
your valve body...could be TV piston is stuck.....let us all know....hth's
-Carl Summers

mailto:intech at writeme.com
Click on the above link to respond privately.