Idle Tables \ VSS screw-up

Carl Summers intech at writeme.com
Thu Aug 12 06:29:26 GMT 1999

Hi Jason,
       Some engines don't seem to like the 14.7:1 afr bit since it also
involves the o2 switching....generally the engine will also see higher
afr's.....If you have larger pipes or bad placement of the o2 sensor it
will slow the switching rate...partly because the sensor cools down.....If
you don't already have a heated o2 sensor you might try doing that.....It
has worked for me in the past when I have run into this...hth's
-Carl Summers

mailto:intech at writeme.com
Click on the above link to respond privately.