749/730 + forced induction V8

Frederic Breitwieser frederic at xephic.dynip.com
Fri Aug 13 16:16:09 GMT 1999

Maybe I'm chickening out,
Maybe I'm frustrated,
Maybe I'm just lazy...

Has anyone successfully grafted either of these two ECMs to a V8 engine
operating under boosted conditions?  I had downloaded the programmer98
software, but really don't get it.  My limitation seems to be a thorough
understanding of the concepts of EFI rather than how to use the software
(Prog98 is actually very simple!).  I've done boosted engines before,
but always kicked in a Haltech, Electromotive Tec II, or a DFI brain and
made it really simple.

If any of you have such a bin file, and are willing to share, I'd
greatly appreciate it.  Maybe I can help you out in some way as well.

The engine is 431 cid with two turbos, and at 4000 RPM I can produce
14lbs of boost :)  Works great with carbs, but EFI is how I want to go
:)

--

Frederic Breitwieser
Xephic Technology