Chomping at the bits....egr disable

Carl Summers intech at writeme.com
Fri Aug 13 19:23:01 GMT 1999

Hi Shannen,
      For some reason my memory tells me that the temp enable is in F and
the enable is actually inverted.....like 00=255 F and ff=0 F.....and I
think I had problems when I set it to 00 so I ended up using 11(hex) which
should be 234 F.....all I know is I tried it at FE and EGR still
worked...thought I had the wrong address, tried inverting it and it
worked...hth's
-Carl Summers

mailto:intech at writeme.com
Click on the above link to respond privately.