Chomping at the bits....egr disable

rr RRauscher at nni.com
Sat Aug 14 03:13:21 GMT 1999

>From one of Bruces's posts:

"But, how do you shut off that darn EGR when doing initial calibrations.
Well, that is a chore, but setting $1BF to 00, $1B8 to FD, and $1B9 to
FF
will do very nicely thank you very much.
     ALSO BE ADVISED, you can have the EGR applied at idle.
Makes for a lousy idle."

BobR.

(yo, carl, should look familar?! <g>)