CSH, non EFI update

CSH-HQ nacelp at jvlnet.com
Sat Aug 14 23:01:25 GMT 1999

>Strange to think of pulse dropping with excercise.

Ya, and makes for blurred vision migranes,, and other fun stuff, when the
systems are working backward.

>Why does ventilator mean no transplant?  Does it mean permanent removal
>from the transplant list?

As i understand the diaphargm atrofees so fast that it won't work hard
wnough to inflate new lung.

>Never considered the flip side of the coin.  If the lungs can't get O2
>into the blood, it can't get CO2 out.  So your body works with less O2
>during excercise, but it has to be burning more calories, which means
>putting CO2 into the blood.  How does it get removed?

Lungs in a way work like photosynthesis, lots of opposite stuff going on
that all balances, "I Think"

>Am I way off base here?

Don't know, I'e heard  I thought three diifferent tories about how it works
<g>
Cheers
Bruce