Passing Emissions

CSH-HQ nacelp at jvlnet.com
Tue Aug 17 01:36:10 GMT 1999

While, in your case the fuel was fixed, in the real world, there is a
summer/winter fuel, and the "Reed Vapor Pressures" do vary.  The name may
have changed but it was the %'s of fuel content that evaporated at various
temps.. Union 76 used to have some free hand outs that explained it better.
  I think DZ was talking about a registration typw test rather than
federalization.
  Grumpy