Software Dyno...

Gary Uebel gaza93 at hotmail.com
Tue Aug 17 17:12:01 GMT 1999

Mike has a web site available for downloading his software...unfortunately I
don't remember the address right now.

I was think of writing my own program to do the same thing, except get the
RPM's from the cars computer, if possible.

My question is, can I get RPM readings from the data port?  How about trip
odometer reading?  What does the signal look like coming from the data port?
  Any suggestions on how to get the neccessary info from the car would be
appreciated.

Thanks.

gaza93