FTP Server Temporarily Down (NC)

Todd....!! atc347 at c-com.net
Tue Aug 17 22:15:17 GMT 1999

Ever since the wife left, I've been usin the kitchen table as a parts
counter as well...

I DID use a HEAVY duty cardboard box for a table cloth however...

Current;y have the 727 trans laid all out on that table...

Sure was easy takin it apart, now all I need is a book to tell me how to
put the thing back together... have all but the front band (Hopefully
will find a front kevlar lined band for the front!!)

The trans fluid doesn't smell up the house as I thought it might...  It
must have evaporated or somethin.... It's been laid out for about a
month now...

Later...

Todd....