FTP Server Temporarily Down (NC)

Todd....!! atc347 at c-com.net
Tue Aug 17 22:12:19 GMT 1999

OK Squash,

I'll bite, so what's SAP?  I'm a tech writer, but apparantly more writer
than tech...

Funny line of conversation about the network thang... Kinda brings out
the 'puter geeks from the autoworld....

But then again, most of 'us' who mess with fuel inj on the autos
probably have a 'puter background, and thus are into the high tech
'puter setups....??

LATER!

Todd....