FTP Server Temporarily Down (NC)

Patrick G. Moore pmoore at cmr.gov
Wed Aug 18 22:59:07 GMT 1999

Dave Williams wrote:

> -> > It's good to know I'm not the only one with a network at home. (8
> -> port)
>
> > ::cough:: no comment :)
>
>  My network went live in 1988.  It's had varying numbers of machines,
> operating systems, and NOSs; it's run software most newbies probably
> never heard of.

Likewise - 1989 - in varying numbers of nodes.  Configurations been
kinda static in the last year as I have been working on my cars.  Works
fine with a Linux masq box on the isdn, NT, w31/95/98 boxes.  Got a
couple more cheap computers which I haven't looked at yet though....

>The Courts of Chaos * Jacksonville AR USA

Hey! I have been to the Courts of Chaos!  I think I saw you there.  You
were preoccupied sitting on a large stone, which could have been part
of a ancient ruin, waving a 730 and a harness in an intricate pattern
so as to prepare for an installation of EFI in some sort of great wheel.

Pat