Supercharged 3.8L - ECM P/N

TK terryk at foothill.net
Thu Aug 19 05:02:48 GMT 1999

92-95 ECM's. 92/93 uses a 256k, 94/95 uses a 512k. All ODB I.

96 and up are flash and ODB II.

You can run the 96 and up engines on the 92-95 ECM's, but only with a 4T60E,
not a 65E.

M-62's go from $400-800 depending on condition. M-90's go from $500-$1000
depending on condition.

There are two flavors of M-62's. A 58mm and a 70mm Teflon coated rotor
version.

Terry Kelley
1986 Olds Ciera GT 3800 Supercharged
1983 X-11 MPFI