What does stoich mean?

CSH-HQ nacelp at jvlnet.com
Sat Aug 21 21:23:07 GMT 1999

Impossible to hold a steady state load long enough for the efi to think out
what was best calibrations.  Even in a boat in a large lake was a for ever
project.  Chasssis dyno hardly any bettter, green stufff always ozzzzing
onto floor, even with ever attempt to chill things.
  For the time wasted fooling around could have designed a replacement space
shuttle, IHMO
Bruce