What does stoich mean?

Dr.Acacio aortiz at w3ti.com.br
Sat Aug 21 22:45:40 GMT 1999

We are using here in Brazil 22% of anydre alcohol in our normaly produced
cars, and there is no report about Lambda reading errors in the fuel systems
that we use ( Bosch,Marelli and GM).
The governement are planning to use next month 24-26% to decrease the fuel
importation ( petrol has increased the price too much).
Another point is that we are using cars with 100% alcohol a lot of years
with normal fuel systems...