Eprom Emulators

Shannen Durphey shannen at grolen.com
Sat Aug 21 23:54:11 GMT 1999

David A. Cooley wrote:

Sorry to hear this.  I'm sure you know there are plenty of "good guys"
on this list.  I wasn't involved with the emulators, but I'm sure that
I'd be confident leaving money in your hands.  Hope this doesn't leave
so sour a taste that ya leave the list.  You've contributed a hell of
a lot, it's a damn shame something like this has to happen.
Shannen