Eprom Emulators

David A. Cooley n5xmt at bellsouth.net
Sun Aug 22 00:48:43 GMT 1999

At 04:39 PM 8/21/99 -0700, you wrote:
>Hi Dave,
>
>Sorry to hear about your mom. I hope she's doing better.
>
>What is his reason for this? The delay?

Hi Terry,
Yep, Due to the delays, he says I have ripped him off.  He also says that
since he paid with a postal money order, I have committed "Mail fraud"...
he needs to get real!  Claims he's suing me over the $50.00... Hope he'll
be happy... Small claims court filing fees are more than that!

            David Cooley N5XMT           Internet: N5XMT at bellsouth.net
    Sponges grow in the ocean... Wonder how deep it would be if they didn't?!