What does stoich mean?

Dr.Acacio aortiz at w3ti.com.br
Sun Aug 22 00:55:28 GMT 1999

Here in Brazil is $0.25 a alcohol liter and $0.50 one unleaded liter( this
unleaded has 22 % of alcohol  and
propably 85 octanes)
Normally the Higher  compression ratio that we can use is 9:1 for gas  and
12:1 for pure alcohol, that the reason why I only use cars with pure alcohol
they have more HP...., and I use alcohol in  turbo cars that some guys ask
me to burn  EPROMs.......
We dont have any V8 produced here because they use too much fuel and it is
expensive.
Ours productions cars are similar to European :  Opel Vectra, Ford KA, Fiat
Marea, Renault Scenic, VW Golf.
The biggest engine is from GM  4.3 L V6 (S10) vortec and Ford 4.0L V6
(Ranger). not using alcohol, and a lot of people wants to change the fuel to
alcohol and ask me if it is possible.
That is the reason why I am at this GMECM list. I need to see when will be
possible to change the 2 flash memory inside the DElco Black Box   ECU  used
by S10.
As I know until now there is no tool that I can use, and since we have
special calibration to use our fuel,  I'll need a tool to download the flash
file, change the tables and write back.The USA bin files  dont work well
here.
Superchips has a tool ( Tunner 2000)  but  only work with american
cars........Hypertech only remove the speed limit but for cars with VIN
numbers....
Please could anyone send me some feedback about today status of the Flash
reading/writing software..???
Many Thanks