747 swap - TCC control using kick down output from ECM

David A. Cooley n5xmt at bellsouth.net
Sun Aug 22 22:39:38 GMT 1999

Curious what trans your dealing with...
All the GM 200-4R's, 700-R4's, 4L60E, 4T60E, if power and ground were
applied to the TCC solenoid, they would lock up in 2nd gear and up...
None of the shift kits etc, had an option to change the hydraulics to only
lock up in 3rd or higher, so how did you accomplish it?

            David Cooley N5XMT           Internet: N5XMT at bellsouth.net
    Sponges grow in the ocean... Wonder how deep it would be if they didn't?!