7730 for sale

Dave Zug dzug at delanet.com
Tue Aug 24 12:15:36 GMT 1999

> haven't found a source for a 68-pin header connector with accompanying
> cable as of yet.

thats a big problem here too. you can get creative with the locations
of 2 different connectors cause theres unused pins between the chips
and on the end.. but if you're anal about it that will never do.

I always wondered if you could just leave the backup chip stuff empty
and just put a prom on a ribbon. I dont think the backup stuff is
used during normal operation but maybe it will set an error code if
its empty. dunno. anyone?
~~~
Dave Z. www.delanet.com/~tgp