66-pin MEMCAL header cable. Was Re: 7730 for sale

Michael Davis davis at mail.eecis.udel.edu
Tue Aug 24 17:05:43 GMT 1999

(you did mean 66-pin correct?)

My thoughts (as of yet unproven) is to take either
	A 26-pin and a 40-pin AMP Mod IV connector and makeup the 66-pin
		connector
(http://connect.amp.com/AMP/bin/AMP.Connect?C=1&M=BYPN&LG=1&I=13&PN=2-87456-2)
(http://connect.amp.com/AMP/bin/AMP.Connect?C=1&M=BYPN&LG=1&I=13&PN=3-87456-6)

or
	Saw a memcal in half between the Resistors and PROM and use a
		30-pin AMP Mod IV connectors to a ZIF board and leave the
		limp-home resistor in place??
(http://connect.amp.com/AMP/bin/AMP.Connect?C=1&M=BYPN&LG=1&I=13&PN=2-87456-6)

comments?

mike