ping

Mark Romans romans at pacbell.net
Wed Aug 25 04:24:29 GMT 1999

You need to watch the timing with some type of scan tool.  I would do this
before spending money on anything else.
Mark  By the way, I know why you would twist the wires.  I have just never
heard of a problem with rfi on the knock sensor circuit.  The ecm is set up
to look for specific frequency so I doubt rfi would trigger knock retard.
Mark