RF Ping

Jeff M tystorm at email.msn.com
Thu Aug 26 20:40:45 GMT 1999

The knock retard unit I use in my 650 hp Typhoon is one from a Corvette, and
is graphted into the Accel DFI that I need to make this thing run with 66
pound injectors.  I see other companies using this knock box for some of
their custom setups.

Jeff Middaugh
tystorm at email.msn.com
1993 Typhoon (yes that is dyno tested hp ;-)