RF Ping

CSH-HQ nacelp at jvlnet.com
Thu Aug 26 21:15:46 GMT 1999

Several years ago, I went thru several sources, and basically found that for
the c-3/p-4 (early), there were 4 sesors, and 5 modeules, not info about
memcals.  Anyway my 747 works best with a v-6 module, late vette 89 sensor,
tried diffferent fuels, timing plug reading till right.
Yes, different, some noe too large
Grump..