PING - GONE

David Mulvey kd6bzn at QNET.COM
Tue Aug 31 05:23:01 GMT 1999

Yeah!!

Thanks y'all for your expertise and good advice.  My knock at WOT is now gone. I really
do appreciate you guys very much, I think you guys are the greatest.

My luck finally turned Monday night going through AllDATA I decided to look at a picture
of the imfamous knock sensor.  I looked at it, looked at it some more, I wiped my brow
and -- you know what -- that picture of the knock sensor looks a lot like that damn
coolant sensor.  Realizing I just figured out why I couldn't get anything with the O-
scope, I was trying to get the coolant temp sensor to give me knock info.  That doesn't
work. Fianlly, now I have the wires switched back to where they belong.  The computer now
knows how hot the water is, and the ESC knows what a motor sounds like.

It's too bad the ESC couldn't tell me that the temp sensor was all well and good, but
really didn't mean much to it.  Vice-versa, I bet the A/D converter on the temp circuit
couldn't figure out why the water temp was singing AC all the time..

Now I just have the usual stuff to tend to.  I think I have an injector valve leaking.  I
suppose I need to get a hold of a pressure gauge and hook it up to the rail.

Thanks again.

Dave

end
----