PING - GONE

Dave Zug dzug at delanet.com
Tue Aug 31 17:06:24 GMT 1999

Thats pretty good..

Dave I don't know whats more unusual.. that someone makes the same
types of mistakes as me or that the same person admits to such a
mistake in a public forum. quite admirable.

I think maybe the sensor you found was a fan-high speed thermostat
rather than the CTS, if it matters. the heads are the same on those
two in my car anyway (TPI V8). may be different in others but theres
the 0.02 anyway.

> My luck finally turned Monday night going through AllDATA I decided to look at a picture
> of the imfamous knock sensor.  I looked at it, looked at it some more, I wiped my brow
> and -- you know what -- that picture of the knock sensor looks a lot like that damn
> coolant sensor.  .....

~~~
Dave Z. www.delanet.com/~tgp