Alex'sOBD2 scan tool Gmecm groupe buy update

Espen Hilde mwichstr at online.no
Wed Dec 1 10:14:02 GMT 1999

Hi All!
Here is an update I got from Alex today:

 I received your order ok, and have over 10 orders.
 I am having problem in getting connector shells from
 Pioneer Delphi electronic, they lost first order,
 placed 2 weeks ago and will not give ship date for new order.
 I will check with Electro-Term for priority order at twice the cost.
 If any one needs scan tool I can ship with pins but no shell,
 with instructions for connection, and send shell at later date.
A scan tool was sent to David Cooley. I will send one to
 Carl Summers  Dec. 1 since already has connector.
(snip)

 I have most data for 97 LT1 F body with
 4 speed auto.  If any other cars let me know, 96-97 some 98.
 Also have problems with e-mail and lost all mail from 11-26-99
 please resend.