Grand Prix Turbo wiring diagrams/opcodes

Dave Zug dzug at delanet.com
Thu Dec 2 03:43:04 GMT 1999

Everyone is probably thinking I am ignoring this one - I used to have the
factory manual and sold it along with the remaining parts from the Turbo GP.
I'm pretty sure I never scanned the pages or otherwise documented the
pinouts sorry.

The other post about invalid opcodes: I dont know how common it is but in my
DIS of the 7727 turbo GP-89 there is at least one DATA table placed in with
the code section - and a disassembler will not pick this up right unless its
pretty smart.  Mine yes gave "illegil opcode" when it stumbled onto that
section.