Grand Prix Turbo wiring diagrams/opcodes

Peter Gargano peter at ntserver.techedge.com.au
Thu Dec 2 01:09:12 GMT 1999

Dave, and other GM hackers,

Donald Whisnart's M6911DIS disassembler is "intelligent". So it will
"seek" code, and by default it gives DEFBs for code paths it doesn't find.
OTOH, I'll look in the archives and see what Ludis said about invalid
opcodes (but he says the P4's CPU uses basically the 6801 instruction set,
but includes a lot of the HC11 internal peripheral hardware, but ECMguy's
Hac shows that the P4's peripheral control registers are *NOT* as Motorola
finally defined for the commercial HC11 - they are obviously an early
prototype).

--
Peter Gargano