2000 GM Performance Part Lineup

Carl Summers InTech at writeme.com
Thu Dec 2 08:46:33 GMT 1999

Hi People,
         Well...we knew it was coming..sooo   I guess it's time we really
start looking at the MEFI3 controller a little more.....it is pretty
powerful and cheap.......just need to reverse the 332 inside.......like
that's gonna be easy.....but I understand GM is supposed to start selling
software for this soon.......as soon as they can protect the marine market
that has already bought hundreds of thousands or these....it is once again
the warranty issue....don't want anybody fussing with it while under
warranty.......hmmmmm... wonder if it's y2k ok...<G>....as to the earlier
stuff about the y2k crap on cars....all I have ever seen was a speed vs time
memory so odometers could correctly be verified for motor vehicle
department......correct me please.....ttyl
-Carl Summers