Sex Education was GMY2K Check your DIC

Jeff M tystorm at email.msn.com
Mon Dec 6 08:50:08 GMT 1999

Sorry guys, gone for 5 days out to Colorado (from MN for now).  You all got
the DIC right, Digital Information Center, Driver Interface Control, Duffus
In Control ;-}  I did say it would not hurt anything when it's clock tripped
the Millennium Fandango, was just adding conversation to Shawn's post (and a
little rib to him ;=].  I suspect the 4 digit date for my Trofeo is just to
have a more complete display and nothing more, though with all the other
features, would not be surprised if it would not use the date past
12/31/1999 for some of the user calculations and such.  As for the TGP
wiring diagram of the 1227727/16198260 (newer number) I have the books but
not a working scanner right now.

Jeff M