Still have some problems - ahy ideas?

Mike Rolica mrolica at meridian-mag.com
Wed Dec 8 13:10:55 GMT 1999

	Hear any lifter noise?  Lifters may be collapsed when cold, too
thick of oil changing duration, and lift.  Would make higher vacume until
they all pump up.  Are they hydraulic? If so whatkinda preload do you have
on them?.. should be ¾-1 turn after pushrod play is eliminated.

Mike Rolica
Meridian Magnesium Products
Strathroy, Ont
Ext. 260